januari 27, 2015

Paris Fashion Week Versace

A many of you may know, this week is the incredible week of Couture with a big C in Paris. And so far I have been liking what I see. Beautiful collections switched from sexy to girly, from the 70's to modern day. The collections have a something for everyones liking. Some collections really stood out to me and therefore I just couldn't resist sharing some of my favourite shows together with (not enough) photo's so you will experience the same feeling I felt when I witnessed them online, unfortunately... To start off with...



The Atelier Versace Show.
Let us begin and start with a bang. Sexy meets basic at the Atelier Versace show for Spring/Summer 2015. The collection was a mixture of mesh and fabric in the basic colours white, black, bright red and cobalt blue, taking us back to the avantgarde art of Piet Mondriaan during 'the Style'. Every piece had its own beautiful swirls and squiggles that acted as a second skin on the body, found all over each piece. The collection contained few accessories or any other mish mash that might distract or take away the beauty of basic. And of course to emphasise the sexiness of each body of every model strutting it down the runway. If the collection wasn't sexy enough, Donatella decided to make it a fashion show full of first class models, such as Jourdan Dunn, Karlie Kloss, and dutch new it-girl Maartje Verhoef. Making it a show to remember, I am sure that if I was invited to the Atelier show of Donatella, I would've been starstruck all the time. The make-up was a flashback to the sixties, appearing in blue, and black, allowing the models to give a fierce glaze when working the runway. All in all it is a beautifully scissored collection that shows us how basic femininity can be.


Pictures found on Tumblr. I do not own these Pictures!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten